Monday, November 21, 2005

Freedom Summit: photos and blog entries

There are some photos of the Freedom Summit at Flickr. I'm the guy in the green T-shirt on the left listening to David Friedman in this photo; Einzige and I are seen in this photo listening to Edward Stringham. (Apparently we avoided having our faces photographed.)

In addition to Angela's take at Liberated Space which Einzige already mentioned, Sunni Marravillosa (one of the speakers) has blogged about it here and Enjoy Every Sandwich has blogged about Jim Bovard, George H. Smith, and Freedom Summit days one and two.

7 comments:

Einzige said...

Yikes. It seems I am sporting a healthy bald spot I was (mostly) unaware of.

Getting old sucks.

Einzige said...

And, apparently, we need not consider baldness a handicap.

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten said...

Never mind my last comment that I just deleted, I just figured out what you meant, Chris. Any chance you have a photograph available without the mustache?

Einzige said...

Blogger occasionally manifests an annoying bug: comments on a blog item will not be properly counted on the main page or on the specific page of the relevant post, nor will the saving of the comment generate an email informing the blog owners of the addition of the comment. However, when you click on the link to "post a comment" for the given blog item, you will see that the comment does indeed exist in the system. Normally, the problem seems to rectify itself after 24 hours or so.

Case in point (at the time of this writing), this item over at Enjoy Every Sandwich (the one related to Kirsten's comment above, though not the one she directly links to) has a response from Dr. Heward, but you currently can't see it unless you click to post a comment yourself.

I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, though, huh?

Kirsten said...

I'm not totally sure what that's about, but it seems to be related to republishing the blog. When I republish, the comments all seem to show up fine. I bet it appears normally for you now.

Einzige said...

Indeed it does!