An index to all issues by title, author, and subject may be found here.
The Arizona Skeptic, vol. 7, no. 1, Summer 1994:
- "Oh No--Spooks in a Skeptic's Home" by Hans Sebald
- "Skeptics Predictions for 1994"
- "Meeting Schedule for 1994"
- "Where Have We Been?"
- "What Harm Superstition?" by Michael A. Stackpole
- "Skeptically Entertaining" by Michael A. Stackpole
There is also now an active Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub meetup group, which meets at 7 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at D'Arcy McGee's Pub at the Tempe Marketplace, 2000 E. Rio Salado Parkway.
UPDATE (March 18, 2010): Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub now meets at Four Peaks Brewery--see the meetup group link.
UPDATE (September 17, 2014): The Phoenix Area Skeptics Society has been active since 2012.