I have just a few more weeks (until July 31st) to reach my fundraising goal. Please donate any amount you can - just as RESCUE saves one life at a time, we reach our goal one dollar at a time. If you are unable to make a donation, please reach out to another animal loving friend, family member or co-worker and ask them to support our efforts.
Just this morning Maricopa County Animal Care & Control announced that:
"there are more than 1,000 animals at [their] shelter. MCACC is doing everything we can to save as many lives as possible. Adoptable dogs and cats are stacked three+ deep in every available space."
Also today, RESCUE saved 6 dogs from MCACC. I've posted some of their pictures here. Helping RESCUE helps dogs and cats leave MCACC through the front door, not in a body bag.
As an incentive, a friend has made some cute dog & cat themed cards for me to give as a thank you for any donation of $25 or more. You'll get a four pack of cute cards you can use for any occasion! Please click here to donate and let me know if you'd like a pack of cards in the message section. Donations are 100% tax deductible and your donation goes directly to the animals!
Here's a few of the things your donation can do:
- $5 - will buy a martingale collar or a leash
- $10 - will buy a container of cat litter
- $20 - will buy a month supply of medication for RESCUE cat Nico
- $25 - will buy two cases of wet food for RESCUE cat Benny
- $30 - will buy a 30 lb. bag of dog food
- $60 - will buy five days of boarding for one RESCUE dog
- $100 - will pay for medications for RESCUE dog Zeke
- $150 - will pay for two weeks of boarding for one RESCUE dog