Saturday, March 31, 2007

Latest Real Estate Market Info for Maricopa County

The count for March's Notices of Trustee's Sales in Maricopa County was 1720. Not a record beater, but certainly within sight of the summit.

Click to view full size
MC Trustee's Sale Notices (1995-Present)
Mean929.5
Median819
Mode746
Standard Deviation306.2041743
Range1256
Minimum482
Maximum1738
Sum135705
Count146

The daily average in March (78.18 Notices recorded per day) was also not a record beater.

Click for full-sized image
Here's an interesting chart I threw together based on sales data I pulled from the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service. The take-away from it is that, clearly, the inventory of unsold homes in the Phoenix area has been increasing for quite a while, now. The words "downward pressure" come to mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"not a record beater" --

So F'ing what?

It's coming, dude!

Einzige said...

Damn!

Calm down, mofo.

I wasn't saying it to be snide. I was just pointing it out.

For the record, I tend to agree that the numbers will continue to rise--though I would say that I lack the confidence in this prediction that you seem to possess.